CLARIFICATION POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We, as Favorites Group, Inc. (“Favorites Group”), would like to inform you in accordance with the 10th Article of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“PDPL”, “KVKK”), about our identity, purposes of processing your data, to whom and why we transfer your data, our legal bases, our methods of processing and your rights regarding your filling out the contact form (“Form”) through website with domain name , www.favoritesgroup.com (“Website”).
- Data Controller: Favorites Group, Inc. residing at 16912 Coastal Highway, Lewes/Delaware
- Data Controller Representative: Alper Sağlam
Your personal data are;
- being in conformity with the law and good faith,
- being accurate and if necessary – up to date,
- being processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which data are processed,
- being stored only for the time designated by relevant legislation or necessitated by the purpose for which data are collected.
The Personal Data Types Processed by Favorites Group:
- The Name and Surname data of the person wishing to contact Favorites Group is processed automatically by filling out the Form on the Website. Name Surname data is being processed with the purpose of identifying the data subject who wishes to contact Favorites Group and with the legal basis of that it is mandatory for our legitimate interest to process the relevant data in accordance with the article 5/2-f of PDPL. The data in question is not subject to any transfer.
- The Email Address data of the person wishing to contact Favorites Group is processed automatically by filling out the Form on the Website. Email Address data is being processed with the purpose of communicating the data subject who wishes to contact Favorites Group and with the legal basis of that it is mandatory for our legitimate interest to process the relevant data in order to respond to the requests and/or questions of the data subject to us and to provide him/her with information about the details of the service we offer in accordance with article 5/2-f of PDPL. The data in question is not subject to any transfer.
* All types of personal data included in this Clarification Policy are transferred to Website server and infrastructure services provider. This data transfer arises from all personal data types that are in need to be hosted in a server and servers located in relevant provider and thus does not require an active data transfer but occurring in the nature of hosting services.
Your rights may be summarized as follows:
You have the right to learn
- whether or not your personal data is being processed,
- the purpose of the processing and
- to whom your personal data is transferred domestically and internationally.
You have the right to request
- that your personal data should be processed in accordance with the purpose,
- rectification of personal data if processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- destruction upon disappearance of reasons which require the process,
- notification of the rectification or destruction to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred and
- compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing.
You have the right to object
- to the processing, exclusively by automatic means of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for you.
You may send us your request on using your above-mentioned rights, together with documents providing your identity and the scope of your request through below-mentioned manners:
- Sending an electronically signed or unsigned e-mail to email@example.com,
- Delivering by hand, by notary or by certified mail to Favorites Group, Inc. 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes/Delaware.
We undertake to respond your request as soon as possible but not more than 30 (thirty) days, and without any charge, as long as there is no transaction cost.